User Code of Conduct
You understand that by using the Company Services, you may be exposed to certain user information, profiles, postings, votes, community pages, chat rooms, images, photographs, videos and other content (collectively, "Content") that may be offensive, untrue, objectionable or indecent. You are solely responsible for your use of Company Services, including the determination of whether Content is appropriate for your review.
Company does not edit or screen Content in any way. In particular, Company does not verify information in user profiles, including Candidate Profiles or organizational profiles. Company has no control over the quality, accuracy, or legality of any Content. All Content in Company Services is the sole responsibility of the individual provider and does not represent the views of Company or any individual associated with Company.
Company does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading or viewing Content displayed in Company Services.
You represent and warrant that your own Content posted in Company Services does not infringe the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity or privacy, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party.
Unless expressly permitted in Company Services, you will not include, publish, post, or link to any Content or third party sites that are commercial in nature or promote, advertise or solicit funds, goods or services.
By posting, uploading or otherwise distributing Content in Company Services, you acknowledge and agree that other users of Company Services may access, display, view, store, and/or download your Content, post or forward Content to others who may or may not be registered users of the Company Services, and you hereby grant (and represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to grant) to Company a perpetual, sublicenseable, transferable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, license to all your rights in Content (including moral rights) for all purposes, including but not limited to rights to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, display, perform, or derive revenue or other remuneration from such Content and incorporate such Content into other works in any form, media or technology.
You agree that Company has no liability or responsibility for the use of your Content by others or the storage or deletion of any Content that you submit or post to the Company Services. Company reserves the right to change its general practices at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You agree not to personally use, or permit, authorize or solicit others to use, Company Services to:
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- upload, distribute, or otherwise publish any Content to or through the Company Services that contain viruses or other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment;
- post, upload, or distribute any Content that constitute or contain spam, solicitations, code, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, unlawful business or campaign activities or unsolicited commercial advertisements;
- post, upload or otherwise distribute any non-public or private, personally identifiable information of another individual or entity without their written express permission, including information about personal finances, political views or voting history;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to scrape or download data from the Company Services, unless expressly permitted in a separate agreement with Company;
- impersonate any person or entity, use another's Facebook account to misrepresent your identity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post or distribute any Content which, in Company's sole determination, are indecent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane (or partially obscured profanity), harmful of minors in any way, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, harassing, otherwise objectionable, contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense or other illegal activity, violate the rights of any party or any law;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Company's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality, interferes with the performance, or impairs the functionality of the Company Services;
- create multiple user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- remove or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices from Company Services or any Content;
- republish any of Company Services or Content submitted by a different end user or otherwise incorporate such Content in any other work or format (with the exception, of course, of your own Content);
- sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise make unauthorized use of any Company Services or any third party Content (other than your own), which is protected by trademarks, copyrights, trade dress or other intellectual property rights;
- access, use, modify, copy, reverse engineer, or otherwise derive the source code of any software associated with the Company Services.
If you believe that any Content in Company Services infringes your copyrights, contact Company's copyright agent at the address listed below and include all of the following information (as required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Company Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the signer has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signing party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
205 Marion Street
Seattle, WA 98104